---------- This is the forum of Pandemic Legion and Slayers Guild - We welcome you greatfully! ------------ If you are a guild or legion member please register under your in game name, so you will get the full expirince of the forum!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mining in ER.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaxar

PostSubject: Mining in ER.   Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:40 am

Jaxar`s Library

You can Buy: Iron Ore Pick, Skinning Knife, Gathering Gloves, Woodman´s Axe and Crystal Ore Pick from the [General Store Merchant (220,148)] each one cost 10 Silver and 50 Copper Crowns (You can buy them with both Crowns and Soul Crowns, but if you use soul crowns the tool will be soulBound so if you wanna share and trade tools with each other you need to buy them with Crowns)

you can mine different materials in ER, theres: Iron Ore, Fur, Cotton, Raw Wood and Purple Crystal Ore. These materials are the common ones that you can mine in the Elemental Realm, you can go to the npc [Material Melder (46,237)] in Scarabare that will help you make your raw material into Material that you can use to make your own gears., you can get: Iron Ingot, Leather, Cotton Cloth, Wood and Amethyst

=

But thats not all there is to mine in this game, you can talk to the npc in Mercenary Camp [Legion Service Officer (111,21)] (It cost 5 silver to get in) to transport into the Legion Camp (or, if we managed to get that far... Legion Kingdom) and theres a few oportunities that you can do inside the Legion Camp (its recommended that you check it out a few times. you can even get buffs in here) You can go to [Clay mine Overseer (80,151)] (you need to pay 5 silver 50 copper Crown to get in) in the legion Camp to mine for Clay for the legion. You can also go to the [Lumber yard Overseer (80,119)](you need to pay 5 silver 50 copper Crown) in the Legion campto gather though wood, to get in there as well. to get out of the Legion camp you need to speak to [Encampment Teleporter (168,125)] (you need to pay 5 silver, 50 copper Crown to leave the camp) in the Legion camp and then choose your location on where you want to go.

The most important material that we need (and are regullary using up) is the Clay so if youre wondering what to choose then go for the clay. thats the most important material of them all for the moment. The Legion need: Wrought Iron Ore, Clay, Stone and Though Wood.

(If its a pain in the ass to read my thread then you can check out the original link Here and go on with the mining, theres been a few new materials that have been introduced to the game after the upgrade. So Good Luck with the mining!

Last edited by Jaxar on Fri May 06, 2011 5:43 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jaxar

PostSubject: Re: Mining in ER.   Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:48 am

Jaxar`s Library

theres an NPC in Scarabare near the bank [Rare Goods merchant (106,172)] thats selling "Harvest Badge" it will make you invulnerable to attacks (in other words, no one can damage you at all) it will work for 2 hours, but only in Elemental Realm so you can mine with no worries about being killed by a PK (Player Kill) it cost 1 Shilling and you can buy Shillings from [Currency Market Trader(93,196)] with crowns

-------------------------- WARNING! --------------------------
  • this effect will dissapear if you have a weapon and NOT a tool (You can switch between tools but no weapons)
  • this effect will dissapear if your guards attack (they will attack with [Attack] or [Counter] but the safest is to [Dissmiss] both your guards and summons)

More Details Comming Soon!

Last edited by Jaxar on Sun May 01, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Liandra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mining in ER.   Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:51 am

First of all , dont go farm materials with guards, u should go make money with them by grinding not farming materials.

the only way to farm materials save in ER is with a Harvestbadge, u buy in the rare merchant npc.

it works only if u wear a tool, and soon as u attack somebody its not working no more.

So with a tool and the harvestbadge u wont get killed (on peace) .

Greetings Liandra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mining in ER.   

Back to top Go down

Mining in ER.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandemic Legion :: FAQ-
Jump to: